The Travel Authority Group’s Managing Director, Peter Hosper, recently returned from travels that took him through Singapore and into the legendary Mandarin Oriental Singapore hotel.
“Mandarin Oriental Singapore is an old favourite of mine. I just love, love, love this hotel. It really has stood the test of time,” said Peter.
“The hotel’s staff are amazing. Nothing is ever too much trouble. There’s also a great pool and spa. I’m always sad to leave this wonderful hotel,” he added.
Peter stayed in a Club Marina Bay Room. These high-floor rooms feature:
- Panoramic views
- The Oriental Club Lounge access
- Seating and desk areas
- Marble bathrooms with bath and walk-in shower
- High speed WiFi
The Oriental Club
Located on the 19th floor, the luxurious Oriental Lounge is a peaceful retreat with panoramic views of the Singapore skyline.
Club benefits include:
- Champagne breakfast and afternoon tea daily, along with all-day wines, beers and soft beverages
- Evening cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
- Complimentary pressing of two garments per day
- Complimentary high speed internet access
- Use of meeting room with teleconferencing facilities for up to two hours per day
- Private check-in and check-out at the Oriental Club Lounge
- Guaranteed late check-out at 4pm
“The Oriental Club is stylish, fabulous and classy with an amazing food and beverage offering—the nicest hotel club in Asia, in my opinion,” says Peter.
For more information, simply leave us a note in the form below, or CALL US to discuss your specific requirements.
We’d love to hear from you.